Letter of Recommendation
Prerequisite for the issuance of a letter of recommendation is the attendance of a course of Prof. Dr. Gomber (final grade 1.7 or better) and / or writing a thesis at the Chair of e-Finance. In addition, students who have worked as tutor for the OWIN lecture can apply for a letter of recommendation.
Please hand in the required documents for the issuance of a letter of recommendation timely, i.e., at least two weeks before you need the report.
- Proof of the points listed in the CV (please collected in one file)
- Current certificate of coursework and examinations
- Name, study program und semester
- When is the letter of recommendation required?
- Who is the recipient of the letter of recommendation? (e.g., DAAD, Studienstiftung, etc.)
- How has the report to be sent to the recipient? (directly to the institution itself or via the student)
- Are there any formal requirements? (please fill in any existing from as far as possible and attach it to your e-mail)
- In which language should the report be written? (English or German)
Please send all your documents in one e-mail to Mrs. Berovic (berovic[AT]em.uni-frankfurt[dot]de).